Friday, August 26, 2011

Tilted World

I just want you.
You alone satiate my appetite.
  Nourish and cultivate
  Enables and reciprocates.
You're never alone now.
We are gonna laugh at this one day:
  So close to passing in the night, but
  A faint, brilliant light
  Showed us  we were meant to complete each other.

Never has an embrace felt so familiar.
  Ancient emotion
  Intoxicated with enduring emotion.
  Reciprocated infinitely.

Tears don't fall;
  They suspend time....always pleasure.
With my last breath, I breathe into you and give
  Another moment of time.

The art of neglect was forgotten.
Always accepted to be taken down, if I was taken in.
Fairy lets me live freely.
  Lightened a beast's soul with a heavy connection.
Giving a good-bye, but I know my soul is alive.
  Makes the sadness go away.
  Keeps me from that troubled, ungrateful place.
Look at the pain around me.
This is what I died for. 
  White eyes,
  I see the sadness in their eyes. 
  Devoid of all passion.

I can't find the real world -
Don't really want it.
Come to find I don't need it.
I am happy in my tilted world,
  Governed by my sacred Fairy.

---Wolfie 08.26.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment